Monday, September 20, 2010

i bought myself some organisational skill

Day before yesterday, during the weekend, i did some great work. I was wondering why i didnt do this before. Now, i get to organise my work, i get to jot down pointers in meetings, i look like i am doing some serious work. Now you must be wondering what i bought. I bought a Dairy.. yes not a dairy milk choclate ofcourse, but i bought the other diary, the one which looks fancy and looks like you are the most organised person around!! that one.

Yes!!! In just two days of his company and i am so much more systematic. Wow! now i know why all ceo's have that fancy little notebook with them inspite of having a personal secratary.

We do so many things in one day these days, that it helps to have a reminder, ofcourse the phone does that, but having a dairy is a different ball game. No, i am not a salesman, i just happened to discover something so basic and simple yet profound. I love you, my new dairy. :)

No comments:

Capernaum